2009年8月29日星期六

The OLE..What i Get?

Past through this few days OLE,actually i still wondering that for myself, what i get through this events?
I was just keep asking and asking myself,but i found the answer last night, during the sharing section, that was first time that i telling my group member about my own feeling...the feeling is just like a stone was drop from my heart...as well listen other member story, i really get something...

That is....FRIEND really is the most important thing in the world beside Love and Family, one of my member was just 17 years old girl and she was indonesia Chinese, she left far away from country, home and family friends just to be here for study...she was so shy and so strange with the new environment...after listen to her story , there is a image appear on my mind "She was really a brave girl to make decision so far from family and home and came overhere to study"

Yes, not only her, there are other country student as well was so far from their family and home to study oversea, so even my job as Faci for that short few days, but that will have mine responsible to take care of them everyone for the future...I might be their Faci for that few day but when out of the events....we are friends

Nice to meet you all and wish that anything that need helps, i able to give my best

没有评论:

发表评论