2009年11月5日星期四

Holiday:The first happiness(假期の第一个欢乐English version)

Finally, my sem break started, 2 month...that was so long and it might drive me crazy anytime....
While, i just complete my first sem break plans...." a happy trips"...
back to few week ago, we have started to plans going to have a trips to melaka during the sem breaks....while the main purpose were want to bring Ceria play around Melaka...
The days before started the journey,everyone was gather at my home and we have a crazy night til the next day 4 am only get in to dream.....

6am...the alarm clock was ring-ing....we wake up one by one....and prepared for the journey...
around 7 in the morning we started our journey....around one hour we finally reach on melaka...
***For the more detail about this trips,wait for the photo***

The main point of this post, i were like to express about my feeling, through this trips i have understand friends that i were not know them well and more important.....it give a chances for my to get closer to the girl..who i fall in love....even just a short 3 days trips...i strongly feel on the "Happiness" and "Lovely".....the feeling that i have lost for so long and finally i found it....
in the beginning i though that might just a friendship between us, but through the process of contact each others....accidentally i falling in love with her "Seriously"...while the sad is..she was having another relation at her own country, but i have think twice and make the decision...i will fight for my own happiness....i know what i want and i know what is the happiness for me...i strongly belief....we will be together someday later ....with my work hard !

没有评论:

发表评论